Thursday, June 29, 2006

Crazy me, boring school life

Skipped inline skating today. Well, not in the mood for the CCA. Sometimes feel like quitting but I need a form of relaxation. Guess what, so far I've only attended 3 times for CCA.

Anyway, I've not been my usual self in school these days. Been laughing crazily with my classmates and laughing for no reasons. I think I going real bongus soon. Believe it or not, I'm like having tests almost every week till august comes to an end. I doubt I can happily go celebrate my birthday with my darlings this year. It's a bit early to talk about all this though. Skipping another gym session with trav and shumei tmlo 'cause going to visit my ah gong.

One of my birthday wishes this year will be that everyone around me will be in perfect health. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home